OF SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL
1. General information
SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL is aware of the importance of your data and is committed to protecting its confidentiality and security by processing your personal data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR"), with Law 190 / 2018 on measures for the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Regarding the personal data we collect, SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL is a “data operator”, ie the entity that establishes the purposes and means by which personal data are processed.
If you wish to contact us regarding your personal information or this Policy, use the following contact details:
Company name: SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL
Address: BULEVARDUL TIMIȘOARA NR. 100P, RO-061334 Registration data at the Trade Register: no. J40 / 2334/1991, CUI RO 431712,
Phone: +40 21 444 70 02
2. Principles related to the processing of personal data
"Legality, fairness and transparency": Personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently to the data subject.
"Purpose Limitations": Personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
"Data minimization": Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
"Accuracy": Personal data are accurate and, if necessary, will be updated; personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
"Storage restrictions": Personal data are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed;
"Integrity and confidentiality": Personal data are processed in a way that ensures adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
"Responsibility": SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL applies efficient procedures and policies to comply with European and national legislation on the protection of personal data in force.
3. The purposes and grounds for the collection and processing of your personal data
SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL, respectively for processing your orders, for validating, shipping and invoicing your placed order, informing you about the order status, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL
- for marketing purposes, to inform you about promotional campaigns, to communicate news about our products, if you give your consent;
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters.
The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations.
- At the same time, we use your personal data to improve our products and your experience when you shop with us through any sales channel.
4. Data types selected:
The data collected by SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL are: name and surname, sex, e-mail address, delivery address, billing details, payment method, telephone number, bank card details, etc.
5. How we collect:
- by order (via internet or by phone) - when you order products, you must provide us with your personal data so that we can process your order;
- by registration - in the context of creating the user account, in the context of placing an order through our site qlarivia.eu/ or in any other way resulting from the use of the Site.
6. The duration for which we process your data
SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a customer, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL (eg, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
If you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete your user account, we will no longer send you such emails and / or text messages. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not automatically have the effect of deleting your personal data.
If you no longer wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights detailed in point 9 below. If you request the deletion of the account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the request to delete the account can only be registered after delivery of the products and completion of the last active order.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL will stop the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL based on the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
7. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers).
8. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
No personal data is transferred to recipients from countries outside the European Union without ensuring the effective protection of such data. In cases where it is absolutely necessary and in the context of the activities and operations of SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL, the transfer of personal data outside the European Union may be allowed, exceptionally, as long as effective protection is guaranteed for the secure processing of data with personal character, in accordance with Regulation no. 679/2016 and with taking all necessary measures before the Data Protection Authority, before the actual transfer of data, in those areas where, according to the above-mentioned regulation, prior authorization from the competent authority regarding the transfer of data is required.
9. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of - incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, ("right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies: (i) they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) where the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing; (iv) if personal data have been processed unlawfully; (v) where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; (vi) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL to anonymize these data (thus lacking their personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that if you have doubts about the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object - respectively the right to oppose the processing of personal data based on a legal basis that SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL considers legitimate. In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
10. Data security
SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL will take appropriate security measures, including information and training of employees, on the protection of personal data against threats, such as:
i. accidental loss or theft;
ii. unauthorized access, use or disclosure;
iii. unauthorized copying, alteration, falsification or modification of data;
iv. illegal or unauthorized storage of data; and
v. accidental or illegal destruction
Employees of SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL will take appropriate measures to prevent the misuse or loss of personal data, and to prevent unauthorized access to personal data: employees will report any situation of improper use or alleged misuse, loss or unauthorized access to the Human Resources Department and / or possibly to the IT Department, if the above actions are caused by technical or technological issues.
Control of the level of protection:
SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL regularly carries out controls on the procedures regarding the collection, storage and processing of personal data in order to verify the efficiency of the measures applied in order to protect the data.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us with a request at the email address: OFFICE@QLARIVIA.RO
SOCIETATEA SC MECRO SYSTEM SRL